The president’s note
25 years ago was born with ULIS the will to bring to MOROCCO and AFRICA a certain setting to the standards of the job of underwater, scuba diving and according to the following axes:
• Scuba diving in morocco.
• Upgrading all Moroccan divers and classifying them to international standards
• Impose an approval for underwater welding sites.
• Impose NDT qualification for control sites.
- Act according to a reference legislation and work to legislate that of Morocco.
- Impose the presence of hyperbaric chamber in risk zone.
- Regulate staff training and retraining.
- Establish quality control systems such as Audits.
• Direct video underwater CCTV.
• Underwater welding approved.
• ROV (Underwater Robot) difficult to access.
• Deep Water Work / Saturation.
• Hyperbaric Chamber Manufacturing.
Since then, ULIS has been recognized and approved by the world’s largest and most respected control offices such as CLASS NK, LLOYD’S, DNV, ABS, GL, RINA and Bureau VERITAS.
As a result, it remains the leader in Morocco, and the only Moroccan underwater works company to export its know-how, quality and safety throughout Africa: Mozambique, Mauritania, Libya, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Madagascar , Togo, Senegal, … Since its creation, ULIS has satisfied customers like LYDEC, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT, EIFFAGE, VEOLIA, BOLLORE, SAIPEM, BOUYGUES, SOMAGEC …